The application process for studying abroad is time consuming and requires applicants to start preparing well in advance of their anticipated start date. It is very important to begin the admission process early because in many cases application deadlines are far in advance of the start of the semester (sometimes as many as ten months). You also need to allow time for scheduling any standardized tests needed for admission and then having the results of these tests sent to schools. There is no uniform world-wide application system. Each college or university establishes its own unique policies.
The 6 basic steps for applying abroad are:
* Identifying country, universities and the course of your interest
* Request universities for Application forms
* Taking various required tests
* Arranging and preparing Essays and recommendation letters
* Completing and Sending Application forms along with required documents
* Reporting various test scores to the universities
For a detailed and printer friendly format calendar and checklist of applying abroad process to help you with your college admissions planning.
Request Call Back